malago logo    Home    About Us    Forum    Portal

Freemium Info

Recent News
Crimes & Violence
Illegal Activity
Pinoy Community
Pinoy News
Accidents & Incidents
Nikkeijin (JaPinoy)
Health Issue
Family Feud
Sex Offenders
Drug Violation
Minors Crimes
Visa Issue

Teenager na meron influenza, tumalon sa mansion, patay (12/11)
Japan government employee winter bonus, umabot ng 69 lapad (12/10)
Teacher, huli sa paglagay ng camera sa toilet ng student (12/10)
Lalaki, huli sa paghuhubad ng panty at pagnakaw nito (12/10)
City hall personnel, huli sa paglagay ng camera sa toilet (12/10)

Ano ang rules ng Japan for No Visa Policy?

Mar. 30, 2016 (Wed), 2,566 views

For your documents translation, contact us here in MALAGO.

Dahil sa news na lumabas about plan of Japan in a possible NO VISA POLICY para sa Pinas din, marami agad ang nagtanong kung ano po ang magiging rules nito. Well, plan palang ito at wala pang nakaka-alam kung ano ang magiging guidelines, kaya wag kayo masyadong sabik.

For your reference, ito po ang rules and guidelines at present they are implementing about sa isinasagawa nilang NO VISA POLICY sa ibang country. Malaki rin ang possibility na maging ganito rin ang guidelines para sa atin just in case, with some little restrictions tulad ng ginawa nila sa Indonesia and Thailand last year 2014.

As of December 2014, Japan has taken measures concerning the Visa Exemption Arrangements with 67 countries and regions. Nationals and citizens of those countries and regions are not required to obtain visas to enter Japan when their visits are tourism, commerce, conferences, visiting relatives/ acquaintances, etc. However, when foreign nationals engage in paid activities in Japan, or their periods of stay exceed those stipulated in each country's arrangement of short-term stay, visas will be required to enter Japan.

Period of Stay: The period of stay granted at the time of the landing permission will be "15 days" for Brunei, Indonesia, and Thailand, and "90 days" for other countries and regions.

Source: Japan Ministy of Foreign Affairs homepage

BC, MC, Cenomar, Red Ribbon, etc. application in PSA/DFA, click here.

Have problem creating your SPA, Authorization Letter, Affidavit, etc. click here.

Need application form for visa application & other legal documents, click here.